Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to engage a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and get them stamped with the correct stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.